The Content Club is the ONLY social media membership designed exclusively for rent roll owners to save time and money AND especially for rent roll growth
Ellen makes it super easy to show up, confront your social media fears and then push through those barriers! I am so glad I was a part of this training, I learnt and implemented a lot into my business!
Even as a rookie, I got the best social media growth!
Opulence Property QLD
Prime Residential Property Management
Property Wise Launceston
Social Media Booklet
Every month you'll receive this booklet, containing 33 social post ideas, including:
- Captions for 2 Blogs, and post ideas to take these 2 blogs and turn them into 10 different posts!
- Captions for 10 Social Posts, following the formula to encourage engagement and interaction from your audience and post ideas to take these 10 captions and turn them into 20 different posts!
- A video guide that you can film and use for higher reach and landlord lead generation, plus instructions on how to take this single video and turn it into 3 different posts!
Valued at $197
2 Pre-Written Blogs
Every month you'll receive 2 pre-written blogs, designed to educate and inform your audience and elevate you to become the "Go To" Property Management company in town.
Use these blogs to grow your following and be seen as the industry expert.
Valued at $97
Monthly Landlord Newsletter
Get the 2 blogs in a beautifully presented newsletter, ready for you to edit, customise and make your own
You'll get the original newsletter template in Word format AND in a Canva template, so you can modify it, rebrand it and share it with your clients.
Valued at $47
Monthly Training Sessions
Maybe you don't need social media content all the time, but you'd love to get some in-depth training on how to use different tools and strategies.
Each month, you'll get access to a training session on how to use a specific tool, strategy, system or template that you can implement immediately!
Valued at $97
Exclusive Facebook Group Membership
Struggling with your social media? Need tips and ideas? The Facebook Group is where you'll be supported and encouraged by other amazing rent roll owners.
Valued at $297
Let me say this up front...
The Content Club is the most comprehensive, pre-written social media membership you'll be able to find, especially for rent roll owners.
Our members see amazing results when they take action with their social media and use the content we provide each month.
But here's the kicker...
If you join The Content Club and you're not 100% thrilled with the content, you can cancel at any time. Instantly, immediately, no questions asked!
I know you're busy. And it's hard to add yet another thing to your plate.
But the Content Club is designed to make your social media a piece of cake!
We estimate that, based on a social media plan of one post per day, the Content Club will save you about 5-7 hours each month.
What's your time worth? $50-$100 an hour? That's somewhere between $250 and $700 in savings.
But to help you even more, I want to encourage you to be handing your social media over to a Virtual Assistant or admin person on your team as soon as possible. So we’ve created an entire training area inside The Content Club just for your VA or admin person.
This training area will teach you and your VA how to work together on your social media each month to minimise the amount YOU personally have to do.
We're closing membership to the Content Club on Tuesday 30 March 2021 at 5pm (NSW time).
But let me ask you...
How long have you been putting off focusing on your social media strategy? Are you ever really going to have time?
Is this an excuse you've used before?
If you're seeing other agents growing their brand through social media, it really is time for you to step it up, stop making excuses and get results.
But there's one more thing.
We close membership on 30 March 2021 because we want action takers in this membership, and we don't want people who keep talking about social media, but never take action. If you want to be one of the action takers, then take action and get involved.
We give you 10 Canva image templates. You'll need a free Canva account to use them (and customise them with your own branding), but they're ready to access via your members area!
We give you suggestions on additional images you might like to use as part of the monthly social media.
Here's what you're getting:
- Social Media Content Booklet. This booklet contains ALL the caption templates you will need for that month. Captions include templates for both blogs, different social/engagement posts and a video framework (so you can walk away, film the video and post it). You can take these post templates and turn them into 33 different social posts! Valued at $197
- 2 Pre-Written Blog Posts. If you don't have time to write your own blogs, you can use these blogs for your content marketing, email marketing and social marketing strategy. Valued at $97
- 10 Canva Image Templates. Every month you'll receive 10 Canva Image Templates (which you can use via a free Canva account) you can customise and use in your social media schedule. Valued at $97
- Monthly Landlord Newsletter. Get the 2 blogs in a beautifully presented newsletter, ready for you to edit, customise and make your own. You'll get the original newsletter template in Word format AND in a Canva template, so you can modify it, rebrand it and share it with your clients. Valued at $47
- 3 Calendar Templates. Whether you plan to post 1-2 times a week, 3-5 times a week or every single day you'll find a calendar to suit your schedule. Valued at $97
- Monthly Training Sessions. Maybe you don't need social media content every month, but you'd love to get some in-depth training on how to use different tools and strategies. Each month, you'll get access to a training session on how to use a specific tool, strategy, system or template that you can implement immediately! Valued at $97
- Live Q&A Sessions. Need help with your social media and marketing strategy? Join Ellen each month, for a Live Q&A session inside the private Facebook Group. Ask questions live OR submit them in advance and watch the replay later! Valued at $97
- Private Facebook Group. Looking to engage with other rent roll owners and get inspired to grow your brand through social media? This Facebook is the place to do it! Surround yourself with other like-minded business owners and be held accountable to your goals. Valued at $297
- Virtual Assistant Training Area. Get your VA (or admin person) to go through the training in this area and this will equip them to handle the majority of your social media for you!
Of course, you'll want to double check their work in the beginning (like you would with any new task) but this will save you hours and hours every month! Valued at $997
- Video Training. How to use Video Interviews to get Landlord Leads. Valued at $197
If you ever want to cancel your membership, just email us on email@example.com and we'll cancel your membership.
You only have to give 24 hours notice to cancel!
If you're paying monthly, all future payments will stop within 24 hours of you emailing me. And if you're paying annually, you'll get a pro-rata refund!
You can TOTALLY hire a social media person to do this for you!
You'll need to budget a couple of hours a month to work with your social media person and also budget about $1000 - $3000 a month for this service.
So, seriously, if you have that budget available, go for it! Do that!
You sure can!
The captions and templates are designed for anyone who has control over their own social media accounts. They're designed for use on a Facebook Page or Instagram Account (not a Facebook Profile) so if you've got one of those, you're good to go!
You'll just modify the posts a little bit. So, if a post is talking about a rental open home, you'll change the wording to be about a sales open home... If a post is talking about preparing a property for rent, you'll modify the post to be preparing a property for sale.
The Content Club is perfect for you if you want to increase your activity on social media, grow your engagement and brand.
Keep in mind, the 2 pre-written blogs are written for Australian landlords, so you might have to customise them a little more to suit your local market place.
You should give The Content Club a try if you want any of the following...
I don't know about you, but when I owned my rent roll, I was busy.
I didn't have time to create my own articles or even all my own social media posts. In all honesty, I paid someone (more than $47 a month, let me tell you!) to write stuff for me.
As a business owner, you can't do everything yourself.
So, that's why I created the Content Club. Because it's the thing I needed when I had my rent roll, but couldn't get.
I hope you join us in the Content Club and use it to grow your brand in your local market place in a way that you're proud of
Founder of the Content Club.